Follow these steps to learn how to clean your sneakers:
• Fill up your bucket or container with 1-gallon of water and 1 cup of baking soda.
• Add a drop of laundry detergent for extra cleaning strength.
• Remove your shoelaces and soak both the shoes and laces for one hour.
• Next, use a cleaning brush (or toothbrush) to scrub away stains.
• Scrub the inside of your shoes (including the insole) to eliminate odors.
• Rinse your shoes thoroughly and allow them to air dry before lacing them back up.
To keep your shoes clean, we recommend repeating this process once a month, depending on how often you wear your sneakers.