The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted and any action is intervention shall result in prosecution under the relevant provision of applicable laws.
User Conduct and Rules
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer.
5. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
8. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular service.
9. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India.
10. Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
11. Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
12. You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about razmaz.com, its associates, employees, officers and partners on any property owned by Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd.
Intellectual Property Rights:
1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd without obtaining authorization from Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links To Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”).The Linked Sites are not under the control of Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd or the Website and Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
(a) The use or the inability to use the Services
(b) Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data
(c) Any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd‘s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd and its employees and officers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and services may change at Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd‘s discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon RAZMAZ‘s shipment to the shipping carrier.
Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts RAZMAZ reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion. An estimated delivery time is displayed on the Order Summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to
1. Bad weather
2. Flight delays
3. Political disruptions
4. Other unforeseen circumstances
In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates. Also, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time. If it is a prepaid order, the customer will be refunded back in the account as soon as the order is successfully cancelled. “The Buyer agrees that the title to the goods is transferred to the buyer at the time of placing the Order and dispatch confirmation thereof irrespective of Shipping of Goods and COD which are to be done in due course being a separate chargeable facilities.”
1. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If you or Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
3. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation of Number and Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc.
Unauthorized Charges on your card
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd to begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
1. Customer doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd
2. Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
3. Misuse of another customer’s phone/email
4. Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
5. Overuse of a voucher code
6. Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
7. Customer returns the wrong product
8. Customer refuses to pay for an order
9. Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
The customer may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
1. Customer with a very high return rate
2. Invalid/Incomplete address cases
3. Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues like delay etc.
Account for the customers falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked.
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
1. Gift cards or Vouchers sold or distributed by Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd or by any of its partner, are issued directly to a customer only. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd is not liable for any misuse, loss or damage of any voucher or gift card.
2. Only one credit note/gift voucher/voucher can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
3. Discount vouchers – Discount vouchers may from time to time be offered to account holders; such vouchers may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount voucher was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a Bank Transfer).
4. Promotional discount vouchers – We may from time to time offer promotional discount vouchers which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. These promotional discount vouchers, however won’t be re-issued for unsuccessful orders. To avail best discount, you can use any current running offers on the website.
5. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
6. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
7. In case of any query pertaining to use of voucher and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at email@example.com
8. While participating in any Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd contest you hereby agree to release and hold Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
9. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers and unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing, technical glitch and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
10. Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publication of Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd vouchers. Razmaz Fashion Pvt Ltd will only honor vouchers which are issued or published directly by us or our partner websites.
11. Vouchers can only be used to buy full priced (non-discounted) products.
12. Vouchers cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
13. For a single transaction, only one voucher can be used.